I fell behind a little on writing. Last week we went to Provo as a family. We road our bikes through Provo Canyon on a trail. It was a lot of fun. We rode 5 miles. We passed a waterfall and so on the way back we stopped at it and the girls took off their shoes and played around in it for a little while. Then during
the week I only rode once because the weather wasn't very nice. I also had a busy week. I went on a field trip with Meagan's class. We had soccer games and softball games. I am coaching Audrey's team. I have never coached before but I think it is going to be fun. Yesterday I rode my bike from my house to Jamie’s house, she lives near Vernal. It ended up being 32 miles. It was a good ride. After the ride we took the girls to see Narnia-Prince Caspian. It was a good movie, Meagan said it was too much about war, but she was joking.
No comments:
Post a Comment