Yesterday I thought I was going to give up bike riding FOREVER. I started out from my house and decided to go a new route. On my way out the ride was going good, too good. I went about 7 miles and decided to turn back. I hadn't noticed that the wind was so strong since it was behind me pushing me. No wonder I was riding 25 miles an hour. When I turned around it felt as though I was riding up a mountain. I could only go 8 miles an hour and if I would try to coast downhill I would come to a complete stop. I had a mouth full of dirt and I couldn't see anything. I called Ernie to see if he could pick me up, no such luck since he was 30 miles away, so I had a little screaming fit got back on my bike and made it home in time to get Nora. Next time I will pay more attention to the wind before I start out.
1 comment:
Well...not the best day of riding... :)but at least you made it home!
Post a Comment