Tuesday, May 6, 2008
A busy week
Last week was a busy week, but a fun week. Tanya and the boys came to visit. They are tons of work but so much fun. The girls had their dance recital. They looked absolutely beautiful. They looked like angels dancing. Soccer also started this week. Audrey and Meagan and playing, in the fall all 3 will play. On Saturday I rode my bike 20 miles. I really enjoy riding, I just wish I would be more willing to do it all the time. I know this sounds crazy but it is actually relaxing to be out there all alone. Tanya went back to Seattle today, we will miss her and the boys. Hopefully they will be back in July. I guess that is all for now, Meagan is having a nervous breakdown because she can't find the lid to the cheese puffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment