Monday, March 22, 2010

Rodizzio Grill

I had hoped to get this posted before we left Utah, but I ran out of time. One place Ernie and I had always wanted to eat was at Rodizzio Grill. Ernie flew home to get us to move to Oklahoma and we decided that it would be the perfect time to eat there. It is a brazillian steakhouse and they bring around all kinds of meat on skewers to your table. They also had grilled pineapple which was my favorite. the girls really enjoyed it and Ernie must have been in a really good mood because he let the girls order fancy drinks. We all really enjoyed the food. The girls want to go back to Utah for Christmas and go skiing and eat at Rodizzio grill. We will just have to see if we can make that happen.

1 comment:

nadiaanne said...

Hey we have a Rodizzio's in Springfield! I have been wanting to go there for quite some time.