Monday, March 22, 2010

First day of School

Today was the girls first day of school. I think it went pretty good. Nora came home with a big smile on her face. She had a good day and enjoyed meeting new people. Meagan gets to change teachers for one subject and I think she really enjoyed that. Audrey got signed up for her classes and went to 4th hour on. It took longer to get her registered that I thought. She said that a lot of kids were asking her questions at lunch trying to get to know her. They asked her where she came from and if her hair was naturally curly, they thought it was cool that it was. We took pictures of all of the girls in front of thier new school and Audrey was messing around and Ernie got it on the camera. She will hate me for posting it but I thought it was to funny not to share.

2 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

Your girls being so brave is something to admire. They rock.

maycockmayhem said...

You made it!!! I am so glad to hear your family is doing well. How is it there do YOU like it so far?