Friday, February 19, 2010

How could I forget.

I don't know how I forgot to post stuff about Nora's birthday. We had a little party for her and she loved it. She had 10 friends come, and I think they had a good time. I saw one of the little boys at school a couple of days later and as he passed me he said "Nora's party was awesome". I thought that was really cute. We played pictionary with them and we played a game where they had to blow up a balloon and let it go and try to get it to hit a target and the also a memory game. Nora wanted a heart cake for her birthday since it is so close to Valentine's Day. i couldn't;t find a heart shaped pan so I made a round cake and a rectangle cake and cut it and pieced it together. I don't think it turned out to bad. It was a really fun day but I was tired when it was all done with.


Nora has wanted a ukulele for awhile now. Ernie's mom was trying to get one from a lady she new in Hawaii but it didn't work out, so Ernie got one in Tulsa before he came home. She was very excited. She also walks around playing it like she knows what she is doing. It is really cute.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Your cake turned out super cute! Nora's such a ham. The look on her face is so her, very cute!

nadiaanne said...

Cute cake!!