Wednesday, August 19, 2009
4th of July
Every 4th of July we go to Florida for E's grandma J's birthday. It is always a great time. We really couldn't decide if we could afford to go this year, but G'ma J has not been doing to well health wise this year. E's dad said he would help us get down there, so we decided that it would be best if we went. All 7 of her children were there this year and I would say a good majority of the grandkids and great-grandkids. It is just a big family reunion every year. We had a great time and I am very happy that we were able to go. We went on a canoe trip and swam in the swampiest river I have ever seen. It was very important to E and I to go to see G'ma J. and for our kids to be able to see her again. 19 days after her birthday G'ma J passed away. We will miss her greatly. She was sure a character and always had something witty to say.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment