Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Visitors



For the past 3 summers my sister T has come to our house for a visit. She has 3 boys and it is exciting to see how energetic boys are. This year was the first year that they weren't scared of us. T wanted me to teach her how to sew. We started with a basic blanket and then moved onto a bag that she was going to use for church. I am very excited for her. She did a really good job on her bag. Today she told me she made 3 more blankets. I have always loved to sew and am glad that i was able to share my love of sewing with her.

My mom and dad also came to visit. I really enjoy having family come to visit. I get a little stressed out and try to make sure everything is just so but it sometimes ruins things, so I try to relax and just let things run their course. N loves to ride her bike and was able to go on a bike ride with my dad. She had a great time. I hope they have good memories of growing up.

No comments: