Friday, June 26, 2009
My Truck Driver
E has been truck driving over the road since he lost his job. He started his own water trucking company back in October and in March things went down hill and fast. Since then E has started hauling cattle over the road. He spends most of his time on the west coast in California and Idaho. He was gone for 32 days before he made it home for the first time. It is deffinelty a hard thing for us to be doing right now but he needs a job. The girls miss him terribly while he is gone and I struggle to be patient with them. We were very glad that he made it home for Father's Day so that we could show our love and appreciation for him and everything he does for our family. And to top it off he left 2 weeks after my surgery so I have been a single mom while recovering from a hysterectomy. And trying to keep up with the girls activites. I am glad he is home for a little while and we can spend some much needed time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey did he like his awesome grill set that you gave him? We worked so hard and spent so much time finding that perfect gift!
Im glad he is home with you guys for awhile.. I know it has to be tough
Post a Comment