Friday, April 3, 2009

Well the girls and I are off to another dance competition. E has to work so it will be just us girls. The weather is yucky. It is foggy and snowing in places, but I am excited to get out of this town, even if it is just for a night.
Last night at the middle school, they had a math night activity. It was alot of fun. When we got there they gave each kid a checkbook. There were math activities at all of the tables in the cafeteria and for each activity you did you earned money to put in your checkbook. Then there was a store that you could buy things at, they had fruit and go-gurts and puzzle balls. then after you did the math activities you could make your own pudding, you had to measure out he milk and pudding mix, mix it and then crush up cookies and add a worm. It really was a lot of fun. I'm sure it was a lot of work to put together and I appreciate all the time the volunteers put in to have such a successful evening.

1 comment:

James and Cassidee said...

I'm jealous! I danced for 15 years and I just loved competitions! It is a nice mini vacation! have fun and tell your girls GOOD LUCK!