Saturday, April 11, 2009

As Promised


Here are the dance pictures of Aud & Meg from their last dance recital. I am glad that dance is almost over for the year. It has taken up too much of our family time this year and I think we will have to limit the amount they do next year. Between church, dance and other activities such as soccer and softball we are never home during the evening. We have decided that the girls can choose 2 activities. It is hard for me to make them follow this because Aud is in to so many sports that it is hard for her to choose between them, right now she is doing soccer and softball sign ups are here and she wants to do them, I just don't know what I shoud do.

1 comment:

nadiaanne said...

Yeah it is always hard to choose between sports! Maybe she can stick to one that she really enjoys and she will be able to do it throughout her entire schooling. :)