I keep looking at my blog and wonder where to go from here. I am so behind on posting that it is overwhelming. I really want to try harder to post more often, but I feel that I do not have the time or energy to try and catch up on activities that I have missed. So what I have decided to do is just put up a couple pictures from the last couple months and try to move on from here.
We had a great end to the year. Ernie had the last 2 weeks of the year off. We had some visitors the week before Christmas and we also went to Missouri to be with family and friends for Christmas. We had company for the New Year and now we are trying to get back into the swing of things.
Ernie has a new calling at church, he is the assistant Finance Clerk and I am teaching the 13 year old Sunday School class. I have Meagan in my class and I am looking forward to teaching the kids I have.




No comments:
Post a Comment