I love this time of year when we get to go to the pumpkin patch and dress up as what ever we want. E and I went with N to the pumpkin patch for school. They get to go on a hay ride and pick their own pumpkin and also they learn about something about the corn maize. lat year they learned about water and how they have to irrigate to get the water they need, this year they learned about the corn and how it grows and what they use it for. It was very interesting, after wards they get to go in the maize and use what they have learned to find they way out.
Then A had a halloween concert and they had to dress up. She dress up as Pippy Long Stocking. I think for not spending any money we did pretty good. I was Pippy Long Stocking when I was in kinderarten. I wish I had pictures so we could compare
.

E will be coming home this week so that he can take the girls trick-or-treating. We are also going to try and get our family pictures done while he is here. I'm excited to see him it has been a month already since he left.
1 comment:
I love the costume! Good job!!!
Post a Comment