We went to Yellowstone over Labor Day weekend. It was really fun. The girls had a good time. We were going to stay ina cabin, but as usual my procrastination got the best of me and we ended up camping. When we got the the campground we were told that there had been a visitor(a BEAR) every night that week so we were told to be extra careful with our food and trash. We decided to tell the girls so that none of them would try to sneak food into the tent in their pockets. Nora ended up getting really scared, so before bed we said a prayer so that maybe it would calm them down. It did help out alot. It ended up getting really cold while we were there. The cold wouldn't have been to bad but it rained and our tent leaked so it was hard to keep warm. NOra said later on that Jesus kept us safe from the bear. I thought it was really cute. We met some really nice people while we were camping. It was their first time camping( in a cabin) and they asked Ernie to help them start a fire. They were very friendly to the girls. We had talked about all the animals that we had seen and that I was on the lookout for a bear. I wanted to see a bear so bad. THey ended up seeing one and sent me a picture of it so I could tell people that I saw one.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Yellowstone National Park
We went to Yellowstone over Labor Day weekend. It was really fun. The girls had a good time. We were going to stay ina cabin, but as usual my procrastination got the best of me and we ended up camping. When we got the the campground we were told that there had been a visitor(a BEAR) every night that week so we were told to be extra careful with our food and trash. We decided to tell the girls so that none of them would try to sneak food into the tent in their pockets. Nora ended up getting really scared, so before bed we said a prayer so that maybe it would calm them down. It did help out alot. It ended up getting really cold while we were there. The cold wouldn't have been to bad but it rained and our tent leaked so it was hard to keep warm. NOra said later on that Jesus kept us safe from the bear. I thought it was really cute. We met some really nice people while we were camping. It was their first time camping( in a cabin) and they asked Ernie to help them start a fire. They were very friendly to the girls. We had talked about all the animals that we had seen and that I was on the lookout for a bear. I wanted to see a bear so bad. THey ended up seeing one and sent me a picture of it so I could tell people that I saw one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment