Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Party


Ernie and I went to a couples Halloween party. The couple that hosted it did a great job with everything. We had some really good food. We all were to bring a dish and to be creative with the name since it was Halloween. We had blood and guts which was chicken tortilla soup and monkey brains which was chili and there was a kitty litter cake that looked just like a real kitty litter box. They had the whole house decorated and then the whole front yard. We played some fun games. There were some really neat costumes. Ernie and I went as tacky tourists. I told Ernie what I wanted to do and he just ran with it. I think he ended up doing a great job. You've got to love the sandals with socks.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Too much! Where's the fanny pack?

Kristie said...

Tanya told me what you guys were doing for halloween Too funny. You guys look great tacky tourists and only a dollar on the whole get up. Good job.

Olivier said...

gotta love the cool hat too !!!

=P

Alf

James and Cassidee said...

Hi Sonja! I added you to my blog list. Thanks again for the present yesterday and those delicious fingers!!

nadiaanne said...

That is great gear! That is so cool that you dressed up for Halloween!! You guys look so cute! Dan and I are dressing up this weekend..I can't wait!

Katyakaye said...

lol.. how cute.. You guys look so good. Your too funny..