It's been awhile since I have posted. On June 7th I did my 102 mile little red riding hood bike ride. I did it in 7 1/2 hours. I rode at a 13.69 mile an hour pace. I started in Wellsville, Ut rode up into Preston Idaho then down through Logan and back to Wellsville. Ernie and the girls met me at the lunch spot and at a one of the rest stops. They made signs that said way to go mom and would hold them out of the windows when they would drive by. I am now riding so that I can ride my bike with my dad from around Denver, Co to my house.
I have the girls helping out around the house. They all have a chore that they have to do before they can play and so far it is going good. I am struggling with Audrey to get her room clean but I guess as long as I can close her door and not see it then I can't complain. I guess we have to pick our battles. As for the coming in at 1 and reading I am failing. We need to work on that one.
Last weekend we went to the Manti pageant. I really enjoyed it. On Sunday I taught my first RS lesson. I don't think it went to bad. I was really nervous which of course brings on the tears, but after a little bit it went away and I was able to get it done.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are busy! I hope that you have fun with Dad! By the way I posted some from my trip.
Post a Comment