Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Tag

Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name? Ernie
*How long have you been married? Almost 14 years
*How long did you date? 15 months
*How old is he? 33
*Who eats more sweets? ME
*Who said I love you first? Ernie, I remember I was shocked.
*Who is taller? Ernie, by almost a foot
*Who can sing best? Ernie
*Who is smarter? Depends on who you ask.
*Who does laundry? Definitely ME
*Who pays bills? I do
*Who sleeps on the right side? ME
*Who mows the lawn? We both do, I try to so he can spend time with me instead.
*Who cooks dinner? Me usually, but when he cooks it is delicious.
*Who drives? Ernie
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Ernie
*Who kissed who first? I think he kissed me first
*Who asked who out first? I did
*Who wears the pants? I'm not sure

1 comment:

Liz said...

Josh always has to say I'm Sorry first too, good thing they do, huh!