Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fog, Fog GO AWAY!!!!

Well we had about an hour of sunshine today and then we were back to the fog.I love the way the fog makes the trees look but I am not sure how many more days of this I can take. Ernie and I were talking about how mild this winter has been and then Saturday the cold came along with the miserable fog. I can barely see my neighbors house from mine. The only other time I remember seeing trees look like this was when we were in Germany last year. I hope the fog moves out of here soon.

I will be going to the gym in a couple of minutes to try and help with my mood. I can not wait until spring.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I totally agree about the fog! The trees do look amazing right now though, Josh & I were talking about them on the way to work today.

Katyakaye said...

Jo think it looks beautiful.. But I can imagine how dreary it is.